Okay, given that not much has happened here recently, I made some behind-the-scenes changes to the database layout. If you happen to encounter any problems, then let me know. Everything should work based upon what I’ve seen so far. Thanks for your help, if you happen to spot something.
Blast it all! I though I had something right, but I messed up one line in a script, and now all updates that I had posted on this site are gone. GONE… Argh, sometimes I cannot believe myself. Measure twice, cut once. I only measured once, thinking I’d get it right the first time. And now both I and every reader of this site must pay. Someone kick me (not really). Sorry, I had to vent about my stupidity here. But it shoul all work, regardless of the missing content.