Sunday, May 06, 2007

Updated theme now works with IE 6

So I finally got around to doing a hefty cleanup on the template and CSS used to display this blog. Most importantly, it now renders usably in Internet Explorer. There are only a few layout quirks that I cannot fix. The theme, however, is usable in IE, which was a major problem with the previous one.

For anyone who wanted IE compatibility, you’re in luck. And for anyone else who’s curious, the layout now has the benefit of being CSS-based, so it’s easy to move columns around. I learned the technique from the wonderful site Position Is Everything.

I’m a few days from returning to California for my summer internship; we’ll see how it goes. I’ll be back soon to write down a few of my thoughts related to this past semester and this coming summer. Have a good day!

No comments: