Let’s just take a quick look at the way I’ve named various hosts that are under my control (at work and at home).
- Skaro, my monstrously powerful desktop at work, close to:
- SatelliteFive, my laptop from work, which occasionally talks to:
- Sontar, the desktop at my apartment, which is tethered to:
- Gallifrey, my wireless base station, home to:
- The Citadel, a disk with Time Machine backups, accessible via:
- The TARDIS, the wireless network in my apartment.
The only thing missing is an eyestalk for the machine at work.